Popular Posts

Saturday, June 4, 2011

In the Light of Love (Reflections of a Writer) GD 6-4-2011

On this road I travel, please allow my life to inspire someone in need of inspiration, because I know how hard it can get sometimes.  The fears, the doubts, the feelings of worthlessness can overtake the spirit, but it is resilient, and it can rise up from the ruins of despair.  There have been days that have seemed so dark, and nights that have been unbearable, yet we always manage to get through somehow -- the lucky ones.

Sometimes I wonder way too much about too many things such as, the wicked ways of some, and the suffering of others.   Our purpose here in this existence is beyond definition.  Many of us drift in and out of uncertainty and anguish, battling for a place to be, using the achievements of others as a catalyst to climb up the ladder of success, and I'm wondering how anyone could bare the guilt associated with robbing someone of their hard work.

We all have our own star to claim as our own.  Against the blackness of a night sky it is visible if only we look upward, and when we reach for it without shame, or hesitation, we can possess it's beauty throughout our days.

I don't know too much about what is and what isn't right... the only thing I know is what I feel inside, and it doesn't require someone dictating to me from a pulpit how I should act, what I should feel, and who I can love.  My thought process may not be in alignment with the perceptions of the "leaders", however, I trust my soul and my heart.

I don't profess to be a saint, nor do I deem anyone else to be one.  I just know that we are all here for only a short time, and I live my life in the light of love...

Yeah, that's how I live my life.  In the light of love.

-night-night

GD
Author, G. D. Grace Literary Links: 

http://stores.lulu.com/enlightenment4theheart

http://author2be.wordpress.com/

http://authorgdgrace.blogspot.com/

“A Touch of Grace” Blog Talk Radio Show: 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/author2beepa

CALL IN NUMBER TO SHOW: (347) 215-6245

No comments:

Post a Comment