Popular Posts

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Life “A Moment with Author, G D Grace” (5-6-2011)

My Life “A Moment with Author, G D Grace” (5-6-2011)

Nothing yields inner strength like the overcoming of obstacles.  Much about this life is learned through trial and error, and as a result of every encounter we become wiser.  April 8th was the date that this journey of mine forked and went into another unfamiliar direction and I hadn’t a clue as to how or  where I would sleep or shower, but here I am almost thirty days from that date still very much in the game.   Some of the reactions I observed from those near and distance surprised me on some counts, but on others I wasn’t the least bit surprised.  Doors that were opened came from the likely and the most unlikely, and I deem them all as blessings without question. 
On this path in life I have learned that you never burn a bridge no matter how painful it may have been, because sometimes you just may have to cross back over it again.  Another thing I’ve embraced is that, regardless of the hateful things that some say or do bitterness is never a spirit to be carried around, for in the long run it is you who winds up miserable.
During these times of uncertainty, there is always a reason to be thankful and feel blessed.   By the Grace of God, my health is in tact and my mental balance stands solid.  This is what I constantly remind myself, because just as sure as night falls a new day yawns an appears thereafter.
The dream I began chasing three years ago has cleansed my soul thoroughly, so in spite of limited economical means I have just about reached a place where that leap of faith I took back then will manifest into a better existence for myself, and those closest to me.
After the dust settles some familiar faces will still remain, and I can honestly say that is a reward all in itself.
 In 2011 “A Touch of Grace” the successful blog talk radio show that I founded back on September 2nd, 2010, will grow to heights beyond my wildest dreams.  I have guest lined up eager to grace the airwaves and tell their remarkable stories, and I can’t wait to resume the interviews.
In addition to “A Touch of Grace”, three more novels from the imagination of Author G D Grace will be published and I know that eventually my work will be known not just in the Unites States, but abroad.
“Isreal’s Freedom” is actually the first novel I wrote.  I found it one day going through some boxes of keep-sakes.  Once I read it in its entirety I knew that I had to release it. The story line is heartwarming, inspiring, and I know that a lot of romantics out there will embrace it. 
 Then there is “Daddy” the novel I was working on during the great “lap-top” crash in November of 2010.  It should have been completed by now, but you know something, better late than never.  “Daddy” is the story of a father’s committment to saving his teenage son from a life of jails, institutions, and death.  It will inspire an entirely different group of individuals.  I wanted to tell a story that depicted black men in a positive light, because we are a diverse and talented group of human beings. 
Last but not least is one my favorites, “With Arms Around Me”; it is the story of a divine quilt with healing abilities.  It is also just about done.
So you see, I have been quietly investing in this literary craft, and am positioning myself to be a known and respected name in the literary and blog talk radio world.
My purpose is very clear to me, and I am not only investing in my own creative endeavors, I plan on making sure that those authors whom I network with will have their time to shine as well.   You see, giving of oneself includes giving back.
Well, that’s it for now…
To all of my friends and family, God’s blessings…
To all of my fellow artists….  keep the creative juices flowing…

GD

Author, G. D. Grace Literary Links:

 http://stores.lulu.com/enlightenment4theheart

http://author2be.wordpress.com/

http://authorgdgrace.blogspot.com/

“A Touch of Grace” Blog Talk Radio Show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/author2beepa

CALL IN NUMBER TO SHOW: (347) 215-6245

Author G. D. Grace reserves all rights and reproduction without written permission is not permitted.  If found, legal action will be taken against the person(s) or company(s) that have cut or pasted (Plagiarized) any portion of this written document.  Author, G. D. Grace; Published © 2011 May

No comments:

Post a Comment