Popular Posts

Monday, April 4, 2011

I’ll cherish each day… (4-4-2011)

Sometimes I want to stop time in its place, fearful of each day's outcome, knowing that each one brings changes -- some good, some bad, and some I dare not mention.   I have currently taken time to cherish each and every person in my life, taking in their life essence -- their voice, their laughter, their smile, their warmth.   I cling on to each and every precious moment, and I have learned to practice forgiveness and discovered how to step outside of myself and forgo the twins ego and pride ---
You see, nothing else matters once that final transition takes place, and even though I know that no matter how much we hold onto those moments, once that day comes, all we'll have are those memories to console us.
I wrote this in dedication to my mother and father, brother and sister, aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews, and all of the other beautiful people I have been fortunate enough to meet along this journey.
I have been told through the years that I am too sensitive.  Well, you know something, it's that characteristic that allows me to flourish in literary expression ... it is that gift that defines who I am, and I figure, God knew what he was doing when he made it part of me.
I'll cherish each day...

(Dedicated to my beautiful mother, who stayed with us.... and is still with us).

Author, G. D. Grace Literary Links: 

http://stores.lulu.com/enlightenment4theheart

http://author2be.wordpress.com/

“A Touch of Grace” Blog Talk Radio Show: 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/author2beepa

CALL IN NUMBER TO SHOW: (347) 215-6245

Author G. D. Grace reserves all rights and reproduction without written permission is not permitted.  If found, legal action will be taken against the person(s) or company(s) that have cut or pasted (Plagiarized) any portion of this written document.  Author, G. D. Grace; Published © 2011 April

No comments:

Post a Comment