Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Here I Stand" by Author, G. D. Grace

Let me explain something to you...

You see these scratches on my knees are only temporary...

and the dirt on my face from having fallen down can be washed away,
...
but one thing still in tact is my spirit...

You see, it belongs to a power that I cannot even fathom...

It is resilient

It is strong

It takes a licking and keeps on ticking...

It was designed to get me through this thing called life...

As a human being my body has limitations, however, my soul is vast...

Because it was born out of a love more powerful than anything I can see...

When people hurt me I recover...

When my purpose is interrupted I always find my way...

Somehow

Someway

I rise upward from the ashes of mourning and disappointment...

temporary discouragement might rattle the cage on the outside

violent bouts of frustration will sometimes barrel down on my mental,

yet I emerge like the light of another day...

out of the darkness...

renewed

stronger

wiser

my feet are planted on sacred ground...

my eyes are always fixated upward towards the heavens...

inside of me I am warmed by a divine spirit...

I've been knocked down repeatedly but I'll always get back up...

Here I stand...

What else have you got?

I'm not going to stay down for long...

Here I stand...

Here I stand...




Author, G. D. Grace Literary Links:

http://stores.lulu.com/enlightenment4theheart

http://author2be.wordpress.com/

“A Touch of Grace” Blog Talk Radio Show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/author2beepa

CALL IN NUMBER TO SHOW: (347) 215-6245

Author G. D. Grace reserves all rights and reproduction without written permission is not permitted.  If found, legal action will be taken against the person(s) or company(s) that have cut or pasted (Plagiarized) any portion of this written document.  Author, G. D. Grace; Published © 2011 March

No comments:

Post a Comment